Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Challenge #49 Tag You're It!

Welcome to a new CCC Digi Creations Challenge.

We would like to say a big Thank You to ArtiDoodles and Karleigh Sue and SLS Lines for their sponsorship of the last challenge.

Thank you to everyone that took part in our Let's Go Green Challenge #48, not many entries but we really enjoyed looking at your lovely projects.

The First Winner of the last challenge is


Congratulations!  You have won 4 Digi Images from ArtiDoodles

The Second Winner of the last challenge is

#9 Andrea Bastelmaus

Congratulations!  You have won 4 Digi Images from Karleigh Sue

The Third Winner of the last challenge is 

#10 Paper Whims

Congratulations!  You have won 3 Digi Images from SLS Lines 
  
There is a link in the side bar for you to contact us and claim your prize.

Please take our Winners Badge
The Top 3 chosen by the DT are


Congratulations!  Please take our Top 3 Badge
Now onto the New Challenge and the Theme is
Tag You're It! 

The sponsors for this challenge are

Angie's Digital Stamps 

Hi my name is Angie & I am a married mom of 2 boys ages 15 & 18. I sell digital stamps all hand drawn by me. I drew as a child but quit for many years and just recently started again. I figured since I love to draw & scrapbook might as well turn my drawings into digital stamps. So here we are!
 
The Prize for the lucky winner is 3 Digi Images

and

Lemon Shortbread


The Prize for the lucky winner is 3 Digi Images
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning these fabulous prizes please enter your creation using Inlinkz below.

Here is some Beautiful Inspiration from the DT using Images from
Angie's Digital Stamps

Here is some Beautiful Inspiration from the DT using Images from  
Lemon Shortbread

 using Toga Fairy




Please Welcome our Guest Designer for this Challenge

Lucy Patrick




I am a happily married mum of 2 living in Australia who is obsessed with cardmaking! I started out scrapbooking but in 2012 I fell in love with cardmaking and have never looked back. I love using cute digi images mostly and I colour them with Copic markers. I also own an embellishments company called Flourish with a Bling, we design all our own products and I use them often on my cards.  I hope you’ll drop in and take a peek at the store and/or my blog at lucylovesscrapping.blogspot.com.au.  XOX Lucy


Now it's over to you.  Enter your creation using Inlinkz below by 3pm 29th May NZ time.

Please remember you can enter up to 3 times!

Have Fun!
CCC Digi Creations Design Team xxx


6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for having me as a guest designer for this challenge ladies, you have all made gorgeous creations for the challenge, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop Whoop...I am so happy to be the winner of the SLS prize package. Thank you very much! I can't wait to come back and play with a "tag"...great DT samples!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was für eine Freude!
    Ich freue mich so sehr, dass ich unter die TOP 3 bei euch gekommen bin und mich sogar einen Preis erhalte.
    Ganz lieben Dank - Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness, I'm absolutely thrilled to see my pleated skirt card among your top picks! Thank you so much! Congrats to the winners and the other top picks, and thanks for a fun challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap!
    Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
    House of Cards DT
    Crafty Friends DT
    My Crafting Stories DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. great designs, TFS and the inspiration DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow boy was I surprised when I discovered the win today! Thanks so very much!

    ReplyDelete